South pacific dried sea cucumber is produced from fresh wild caught sea cucumber, after washing, their internal organs are removed, followed by boiling down, and drying process to preserve it.
• Sea cucumber is regard as “ocean ginseng” or “ginseng of the sea” because its therapeutic effect is comparable to the ground ginseng.
• Dried sea cucumber is delicacy that has many healing properties.
• Asian tradition like to enjoy this delicacy on festive occasions.
• Sea cucumbers are usually braised in sauce and served as one of the main dishes in a course. It can also be added with other ingredients to make a healing soup.
• Sea cucumber is very nutritious. It is a high protein, low fat, low cholesterol food. Traditional medicine considers it especially good for those with high blood pressure, coronary heart disease, hepatitis, and it is general good health food for the elderly.